Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Digital Wallet
Qualifications 1st - 3rd Sem
Wallet Operation Department Internship in Kathmandu at MORU Digital Wallet
MORU Digital Wallet is looking interns for Wallet Department Internship at Kathmandu for full time office positions. Any final year or freshers pass out looking for Wallet Department Internship in Kathmandu can apply for this position.
(MORU) Pay Nep Private Limited, came into existence as the sixth Payment Service Provider of Nepal by receiving its operating License from Nepal Rastra Bank on Shrawan 15, 2076 B.S (August 1, 2019) with an objective of creating a unified aggregated payment platform that brings exercisable financial power to the hands of all Nepali, in spite of any all cultural, regional and educational background.
Job Description for Wallet Department Internship at MORU Digital Wallet
- User inquiries
- UTA Analysis and rechecking
- NRB / Other Reporting
Qualification for Wallet Department Internship
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Certification Program
- Daily Allowance of Rs 200 for each day in office.
Who can apply for Wallet Department Internship
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the full time internship.
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Other requirements for Internship
- Good knowledge of website/project management
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of the NRP notices and update on fintech industry.
Working Hours: 9 AM-5 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week
Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship