Job ID 23342
Experience 6-9 Months
Industry Software Company
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
WiseAdmit Technology (wiseadmit.io) is looking for UX/UI (Product) Designer at Kathmandu for full-time internship position.
If you are passionate about design and are looking for an opportunity to practice your skills in a fast-paced, creative and innovative environment, apply for this unique opportunity today and start growing your skills as a UX Designer at WiseAdmit!
You will work directly with our world-class design and development team and your mentor to define and create workflows, wireframes, prototypes, and finally, pixel perfect designs. Apply for the UI/UX Designer Full Time Internship in Kathmandu.
Wiseadmit Technology is a Canada-based global admission platform disrupting and innovating the traditional study abroad sector for students, study abroad providers and universities.
We help remove the guesswork, lost time and wasted application fees from the study abroad admission application process through our cutting edge matching technology. We are working globally from China, Nepal & Canada.
What you will be doing?
- Collaborate with Product and Solution Managers to define goals and requirements for projects
- Create new workflows or improve existing workflows in varying levels of fidelity to address those goals and requirements
- Occasionally, work without requirements, exploring new areas for value creation and creating a vision for the future of our solutions
What you will bring to the table?
- UX background and familiarity with the latest trends and patterns in desktop and mobile design
- Knowledge in Miro, Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Sketch
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail and a passion for creating innovative, usable, and beautiful software!
- Working towards (or recently completed) a design, computer science, or engineering degree
- User Interface Design or UX courses are a must-have (self taught is also acceptable)
Salary / Stipend for UI/UX Design Intern
Monthly – 15000-25000/- NPR
- You share our values.
- You roll up your sleeves
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
- Internship Certificate
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
Apply for this internship if you:
- are available to work from our Dillibazar office
- can start the work from Sep’22 or Oct’22
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Working Hours: 11 AM-5 PM
Working Days: 5 Days a Week
Office Location: Dillibazar, Kathmandu
No of Position: 2