Experience 0-3 Months
Qualifications Higher Secondary +2
Social media Handler Intern (Remote)
Skills required –
- Social media handling skills are required, candidate must have knowledge of the feature available on social media platform like FB & Instagram.
- Dealing with clients, candidate will be required to respond the clients promptly
Salary / Stipend
Monthly – Min. 2K up to 7k based on performance achieved.
Qualification for Social media Handler Intern
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Basic Knowledge of Canva, word press, programming language, photo editing softwares shall gain the added attraction.
Working Hours: Flexible up to 6 hrs!
Working Days: 7 Days a Week/ No day off.