Experience 3-6 Months
Industry Marketing Agency
Qualifications Bachelor Pass Out
SEO Content Writers Internship in Kathmandu at Orka Socials
Orka Socials is looking to add SEO Content Writers (Interns) to our team. We’re building a team of SEO Content Writers to help us produce SEO Optimized content in Scale.
This is for someone who has a passion for writing and is willing to make a career in SEO.
If you’re dedicated, ambitious, and amazing with your words, our company is an excellent place to grow your career.
Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Bring good writing skills
- Learn different techniques for writing SEO-friendly content
- Produce well-researched, engaging, audience-oriented content
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finish projects within deadlines
- Communicate and cooperate with the SEO team
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Earn while you learn
- Access to Premium Learning Resources worth 20K USD from Industry Experts
- An amazing team of enthusiasts where learning never goes down
- Lunch, tea, and beverages with other refreshments
- Leadership opportunity
- Medical insurance
- Alternate Sundays off
- Extra activities
- In-house library
Pre-qualifier (Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the following criteria)
- Fluent in English ( both verbal and written )
- Must be in sound health
- Team Player
- Must include a cover letter along with your CV
- Bring Your Own Device
- This internship is full-time/in-house (10-6) (no part-time, no remote)
- You’ll be given a test task if you are shortlisted for Phase 2. Your current skill determines whether you are selected for the next steps or not.
If not, we appreciate your time.
Open Positions: 5
(We’re growing, be part of a Growing Team)
*at Orka Socials, you work with mentors, not bosses.