Experience 0-3 Months
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
Sales & Marketing Internship at Cynical Technology
Cynical Technology is seeking a Sales and Marketing Intern to join our team and assist with growing our customer base and increasing brand awareness. The intern will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in both sales and marketing while working alongside our experienced sales and marketing team. Any bachelor running or freshers pass out looking for sales and marketing internship can apply for this position.
Cynical is a Nepalese-based IT security service & solutions providing the company with skillful expertise in application penetration, network penetration, security auditing, and compliance that focuses on solving issues of concern to management in regards to cyber security. It is a trusted standard for companies that need to protect their brands, business, and dignity from debilitating cyber attacks. The firm serves as a digital risk adviser to businesses, governments, and institutions around the country.
Job Description for Sales & Marketing Internship at Cynical Technology
- Assist with lead generation and qualification
- Help to create and execute marketing campaigns across various platforms, including email, social media, and paid advertising
- Assist with the management and optimization of paid advertising campaigns
- Help with market research and competitor analysis
- Attend and assist with trade shows and events
- Provide support to the sales team in creating sales materials and presentations
- Measure and report on the performance of sales and marketing campaigns
Salary / Stipend for Sales & Marketing Internship
Stipend of 5K Per Month for Internship Period.
Qualification for Sales & Marketing Internship
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Certification Program
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
Who can apply for Sales & Marketing Internship
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work-from-office internship
- can start the work from office internship between 25th Jan’2023 and 28th Jan’2023
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Working Hours: 10 AM-5 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week
Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship
Position Available; 2