Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Software Company
Qualifications Bachelor Pass Out
Sales Internship in Lalitpur at Veda
Veda is looking interns for Sales Internship at Lalitpur for full time office positions. Any final year or freshers pass out looking for Sales internship in Lalitpur can apply for this position.
Veda – A flagship product of InGrails Private Limited, an all-in-one platform to manage operations, finances, and communications, and provide tools to run school virtually if required. Veda is a solution for the education field addressing the needs for a school to go digital.
What could a group of like-minded professionals across all niches achieve together? Think about impact! Think about making a difference! And of course, fun and fulfillment! If this sounds appealing, Ingrails Pvt. Ltd. Is for you. We’re a group of developers, designers, little entrepreneurs, artists, leaders, and whatnot building software solutions for millions of people in emerging nations. We are always on the lookout for people who can primarily gel with the team, bring innovation to the table, resonate deeply with consumers and the team, and occasionally, grind it out to make it easier for days to come. Our flagship EdTech platform, Veda is now a market leader with over 800 schools across Nepal actively using it. Veda has also reached Bangladesh and Brunei. That’s 1.6 million active users across multiple countries! We seek to build a solution for educational institutions of the future through digitization and data, and for that we seek professionals who resonate with our vision. If that sounds like a you thing and you seek to work with one of the fastest scaling companies in the country, you’ll definitely enjoy working at Ingrails. Before we forget, besides building the best and most innovative solutions, can you make us laugh too?
Job Description for Sales Internship at Veda
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
Salary / Stipend for Sales Internship
- For First 3 month – Rs. 5K – 8K + commission+ fuel (office works)
- Job Placement after 3 months depending upon the performance salary will be NRs. 15K – 20K + commission (for one year)
- Certification Program
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
Who can apply for Sales Internship
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Good communication skill and writing skill
- Good knowledge on Computer and Microsoft package
- Able to work under pressure
- Must have two-wheeler
- Corporate Personality
Working Hours: 10 AM-5 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week