Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Software Company
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
We are looking for a great Front-End Developer (Intern) who is working/learning with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. The deserving applicants will be given chance no experience is required.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Integrate back-end API
- Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Everyone deserving will be given chance no experience is required
- Understanding of React.js
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Basic Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- UI/UX knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Remote Working Structure.
- Paid Internship.
- Internship Period 3/6Months.
- 6 working days in a week(4hrs/day).
- Access to the paid learning materials.
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Refreshment, Recreational, Team Building activities.