Experience 0-3 Months
Qualifications Bachelor Pass Out
R&D for Content Internship in Naxal at ChimpVine
ChimpVine is looking interns for R&D for Content at Naxal for full time office positions. Motivated applicants who are eager to learn and contribute to the growing Content marketing at ChimpVine are encouraged to apply.
ChimpVine is an E-Learning platform.
Job Description for R&D for Content at ChimpVine
- Candidates should have a preliminary understanding of digital marketing and the role of content marketing in the digital marketing mix.
- Candidates should be strong writers, researchers, and communicators.
- Interns should be passionate and unafraid to learn about new marketing technology.
- Assist content marketer and writer in conducting in-depth research on ed-tech industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Assist in creating various types of content as but not limited to ebooks, infographics, guides, and blogs.
- Assist in managing and developing a blogging strategy.
- Assist in growing our subscriber base
Salary / Stipend for R&D for Content
After probation based on evaluation
Qualification and skills for R&D for Content
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Internet & Photoshop – mandatory, experience in working with Canva)
- Organized, result-oriented, team player, and has good communication skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Willingness to take initiative
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮𝐬?
- Lunch and coffee
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture
- Growth Opportunities
- No micro-management
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
Apply for More SEO Internship at InternSathi