Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Software Company
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented QA Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in quality assurance and software development and will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field.
- Responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance team in testing and evaluating software products to ensure they meet the necessary quality standards
- Executing test cases and documenting results
- Identifying and reporting bugs and issues
- Participating in product reviews and evaluations
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of testing documentation
- Collaborating with developers to resolve issues and improve product quality
- Learning and staying up to date with industry best practices and trends in quality assurance.
- Follow the instruction as provided by the supervisor
- Work hard with the training provided
- Background in the field of IT or Computer Science
- Knowledge of software testing, types of software errors, QA software
- Any relevant project for the relevant post is plus.
- Preferred experience in the IT industry
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Mentorship from experienced professionals in the field
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
If you are passionate about software development and quality assurance and are looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field, we encourage you to apply for this QA Internship role.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the role and why you would be a good fit for our team.
No of Position – 5