Job ID 1642
Experience 3-6 Months
Qualifications 1st - 3rd Sem
● Performing manual tests in different environments
● Participation in the acceptance phase before each production launch
● Search for defects and functional regressions
● Communication with developers
● Writing test scenarios
● Continuous improvement of the testing process
● You understand Business and its continuous changing requirement.
● You have a creative approach to improve products and increase customer
● You have a scientific/technical background. Training as a web developer or
engineer is appreciated. But you can be self-taught if you amaze us!
● Ideally, you already have experience as a web tester or web developer.
● Have you ever touched test (Selenium) or web (jQuery, Qooxdoo, Bootstrap …)
frameworks? This is an additional advantage!
● You are autonomous, organized, and rigorous: you know the tasks assigned to
you, and with you, things are progressing methodically!
● You are sensitive to the ergonomics and design of a site. You can spot graphic
nonconformities at a glance. Or almost 😉
● Working with you is a pleasure: you have a taste for others and teamwork
● You do not compromise on quality and fight every day to deliver an impeccable
experience to customers.
● Eager to learn, you are able to adapt to an ever-changing ecosystem.
● Working in a dynamic and growing start-up particularly motivates you!
Why Work with us?
● 100% Work From home.
● Work in an international environment.
● Flexible working hours.
● Monthly compensation of 20,000 per month.
● Opportunity for full-time work after internship.
● Highly motivated and dynamic team.
● Continuous growth and learning opportunities.