Experience 6-9 Months
Before Applying for the Internship, Think once about your mission, vision and goals that you want to achieve and do research on Lanceme Up, if you can think Lanceme Up is a right organization then apply for it.
Lanceme is SaaS company that enables Organization to enhance better Communication, Collaboration & Productivity. We offer many top notch features in our Virtual Workspace.
Organization type : Startup
Industry : SaaS
Existing Team size : 18Our Mission: To create a virtual workspace that empowers teams to achieve their full potential through increased productivity and seamless collaboration.Our Vision: To become the leading provider of virtual workspace solutions that transform the way teams work and communicate, leading to improved productivity and collaboration.Our Goals: To provide a user-friendly and intuitive platform that enhances the overall work experience 1. To continuously develop and integrate innovative productivity and collaboration tools 2. Increase user adoption and customer satisfaction 3. To expand globally and serve diverse industries and teams.
We are looking for an QA Engineer Intern to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing and evaluating software applications and systems to ensure they meet quality standards.
• Develop and execute detailed test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure that software applications meet customer requirements.
• Monitor the quality of software applications throughout the development life cycle.
• Collaborate with developers to ensure that software applications are thoroughly tested.
• Analyze test results, document defects, and follow-up to ensure they are resolved.
• Communicate test status and results to stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain quality control metrics.
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
• Must have background of Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Experience in quality assurance and software testing.
• Familiarity with software development life cycle processes.
• Proficient with test automation tools and techniques.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational.
Education: Doesn’t matter if you have the right skills. However, you can mention the degree you are enrolled in/pursuing/passed
Why work for us: 1. Company Culture 2. Growing Opportunities 3. Networking Opportunities 4. Certification 5. Professional Mentors 6. Job Opportunity
How to Apply 1. Fill up this form. Selection Process: 1. Screening Round: Based on your CV and cover letter candidates will be shortlisted 2. Interview Round: Shorted Listed candidate will have to face the interview/due diligence via google meet or phone 3. Skills Test: Tasks of different complexity and level will be given to the candidates that will be short-listed from the interview round. 4. Get Hired!! : Based on the task, the company will decide to hire you or wish you good luck for the next opening