Job ID 6656
Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Digital Wallet
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
Moru Digital Wallet is looking for candidates for Python (Backend) Developer Internship in Kathmandu, a Full-time office position. Any final-year students or freshers who are passed out available for a full-time internship can apply for this position. We are looking for Python Enthusiast who want to help us Design/Develop/Deploy cutting-edge scalable products to meet our business requirements at Moru. We are growing our team and you could be a part of it.
- Good knowledge of Python, with knowledge of Flask framework (Mandatory).
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient/scalable code.
- Basic Knowledge of creating RESTful endpoints using the Django REST framework.
- Basic Knowledge of OOP Concepts, Data Structure and Design Patterns.
- Basic Knowledge of Web Services, Caching, Scalability, REST/SOAP Principles.
- Basic Knowledge of the databases like MySQL, Postgresql, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of tools like Celery, Nginx, Gunicorn, etc.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
Benefits & Perks
– Career & growth opportunities
– Better compensation for React.js developers
– Proactive support