Job ID 10542
Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Software Company
Qualifications Bachelor Pass Out
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for coding enthusiasts to take on the challenges of working with one of the nation’s leading WordPress organization, improving our products, and services while being backed by a world-class team of professionals!
- Fresh graduates or students of 8 semester (If you are confident enough that you can manage full time 9AM-6PM from Monday to Friday)
- Individual with technical knowledge and strong passion without any degree are also eligible to apply
- Love to code more than anything else and are eager to learn new technologies and terms on daily basis
- Good at communication, a team player with a bit of leadership skill (Time and experience will upgrade you to a new version)
- Fast learner and a good mentor who loves to share new information with his colleagues
- Willing to commit for at least 2 years
- Basics of PHP or any programming language i.e. Variables, Loops, Arrays, Sessions, etc.
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts likes Access Modifiers, Namespaces, Abstraction, Inheritance, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS concepts like: type of CSS Selectors, Specificity, Box Model, Flex & Grid, Media Queries
- Knowledge of js concepts like Events, Scope, Ajax, Promises & DOM manipulation
- Basics of version control system like GIT
- Have done some practice projects and uploaded on git (Team or college projects are not considered)
- Experience with WordPress dashboard, plugins and themes
- Knowledge on React concepts like States, Hooks, Es6 concepts, etc.
- Can debug code and have basic knowledge about debugging processes
Important Note: We highly recommend you to learn topics as mentioned above and push things you practiced to GitHub.
- Only 6 limited seats
- We’ll be regularly evaluating every individual and internship can be terminated at any time depending upon the performance
- Training Sessions / Assignments / Reviewing
- Team discussion and team work
- After internship period,
- 3 of the selected candidates will be offered job placement
- For other good performers, certifications will be provided in addition to the useful knowledge to get started with your career
- Communication skills and team work
- Certification and job offer
- Dedicated and experienced mentors
- Friendly team who are always ready to help
- A serene working environment
- In-house Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Carrom Board, Dart Board and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct Inter-office Tournament time-to-time on different sports)
- Lunch, snacks, tea, and coffee
- Timely refreshment and outing programs
- 5 working days (Monday- Friday)
Interested candidates can send links, Projects, GitHub repo links of your best work till now along with Resume and Cover letter via PHP-Developer-Plugin-Internship-Program – ThemeGrill