Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Software Company
Qualifications Bachelor Pass Out
PHP Developers Internship at Rewa Soft
We are looking interns for PHP Developer internship program at Rewa Soft. Any fresher who are interested to join as PHP intern can apply for this position.
Rewa Soft Pvt. Ltd. is a prominent name in both the local and international market for the custom Web and Mobile Application Development services. Since its establishment in 2014, it has been creating websites, web applications and mobile applications for businesses and individuals. The company provides the best possible results to its clients because of its competent process of requirement analysis, documentations, organizations of the tasks and the processes executed by its competent team of experts.
Job Description for PHP Developers Internship
We are looking for interns PHP Developers who will learn to excel for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be to learn the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities for PHP Developers Internship
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve performance problems and architectural challenges
Integration of data storage solutions (Includes databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc)
Skills And Qualifications for PHP Developers Internship
- Good knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, WordPress)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, computer Science or IT.
Freshers and interns can apply.
Working Hours and Benefits
Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Home Cooked Lunch within office
Salary: Paid Internship
Special and Timely Salary Appraisal
Regular Refreshments, Events participation, training programs, etc.