Experience 6-9 Months
Lanceme Up is looking interns for Intern for full-time office positions. Anyone with a keen interest can apply for Node JS Internship in Remote.
Lanceme Up is a SaaS Platform helping companies, mediators, consultants & contractors can use to manage their teams, and client, and work remotely. Lanceme Up has been working on tech that matches the international standard. We are a remote-first company and our sole vision is to make ” Remote Work ” More managed, more collaborative, and more organized.
Job Description for Node Js Intern at Lanceme Up
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside Principal engineers in real-world projects.
- Work to create backend services as well as user-facing experience.
- Be part of the daily internal Stand-ups, Sprint planning, and Retrospective meetings.
- Collaborate with other team members to build exciting new features.
- Adhere to writing clean, efficient, architectures and well-tested code.
- Strong problem-solving skillset, should be able to analyze involved problems and arrive at a solution.
- Excellent communication skills, shouldn’t shy away from asking questions ( we are helpful ).
- Should be a strong team player working closely with other team members to ensure the quality of the product.
- The constant drive for learning and improving yourself.
- Familiarity with one of the frameworks is preferred (Node JS).
- It will be nice if you have knowledge about Nest Js and Graph QL (it’s optional ).
- If skills are proven during the internship period job is guaranteed.