Industry News Media
Qualifications Higher Secondary +2
Nepali Content Writer Internship in Nepal at Dainik Mandu
Dainik Mandu is looking intern for Nepali Content Writer Internship in Kathmandu, Nepal for full-time office positions. Any final year or freshers pass-out can apply for this position.
Job Description for Nepali Content Writer at Dainik Mandu
- Must have good Nepali typing Skills.
- Must have a Basics graphics Designing skills.
- Must have Basics Social media marketing skills.
Qualification for Nepali Content Writer Internship In Nepal
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Good to have an experience with WordPress CMS
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Certification Program
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
The intern will get the stipend/salary of 13000 – 20000 per month for Nepali Content Writer Internship In Nepal at DainikMandu
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work-from-home job/internship/Full time.
- can start the work-from-home/internship.
- are available for a duration of at least 6 months.
- have relevant skills and interests.
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Other requirements for the Internship
- Good knowledge of website/project management
- Basics experience with website analytics tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends.
Working Hours: 10 AM-5 PM
Working Days: 6 Days a Week
Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship.
Get access to all premium tools used in SEO.
Office Location: New Baneshwor
No of Position:2