Experience 1 Year
Industry Digital Wallet
Qualifications Bachelor Pass Out
Junior Accounting & Finance Officer at MORU Digital Wallet
MORU Digital Wallet is looking for candidates for Junior Accounting & Finance Officer at Naxal for full-time office positions. Any candidate with min 1 yrs experience in Accounting & Finance can apply for this position.
Pay Nep Private Limited was established on August 1, 2019 as the Payment Service Provider in Nepal with the goal of creating a comprehensive payment platform that empowers people from all cultural, regional, and educational backgrounds in Nepal to manage their finances easily. The company received its operating license from Nepal Rastra Bank on this date.
Job Description for Junior Accounting & Finance Officer at MORU Digital Wallet
- Maintaining accounts receivable, document bills, and supporting documentation
- Maintaining accounts payable, ensuring timely payment of invoices, confirming validity of the debt, and gathering appropriate signatures
- Updating financial records via accounting software
- Gathering payroll expenses and input into the appropriate entry line
- Preparing quarterly budget under the purview of senior management
- Analyzing financial statements and preparing balance sheets
Salary / Stipend for Junior Accounting & Finance Officer
Negotiable as per discussion on interview.
Qualification for Junior Accounting & Finance Officer
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Education background MBA/BBA/BBS
- Min 1+ Years of experience in the Accounting & Finance field.
Working Hours: 9 AM-5 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week