Job ID 19352
Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Software Company
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
Hansikar Technologies is an online publishing company that mainly creates content in text and
video format in various niches.
Opportunity to Join the team!
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern for the position of HR Internship to assist our HR department with
administrative and HR-related tasks.
The HR intern’s responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents
accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable
recommendations to improve HR policies.
You should also be able to draft employee communications notifying staff of policy and procedural
- Position Type: Full-Time Internship
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Working Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Salary and Benefits: – Applicable all the company benefits after converting the employment
- Education: – BBA/BBS Complete
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies havebeen filled.
Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
Assisting in the planning of company events.
Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
Coordinating new hire orientations.
Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-relatedmatters.
Why work with us
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Salary revision at three months and two times a year.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Ample opportunities for training and self-development.
- Accident and medical insurance coverage.
- Social Security Fund (SSF).
- Festival, profit, and book reading bonus.
- Team building activities.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Complete compliance with the Labour Law of Nepal
- Team member Referral Bonus
For More Internship at Hansikar Technology