Experience 0-3 Months
Qualifications 1st - 3rd Sem
We are seeking a highly creative and motivated Graphic Design Intern with a passion for design and a willingness to learn and grow into Motion Graphics. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the senior graphic designer in developing engaging designs and creating visual content for various marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of visually appealing designs for marketing materials, such as social media graphics, email marketing, digital ads, and print materials.
- Collaborate with the senior graphic designer to develop new and innovative design concepts that align with the company’s brand identity and marketing objectives.
- Work with other teams to ensure that all designs meet project deadlines and objectives.
- Learn and assist in the creation of motion graphics, animation, and video content for various marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and techniques.
- Pursuing a degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Hybrid Position: 6 Days a week
Working hours: 11 AM-5 PMor 12PM -6PM
Weekly one-day meetup
Other jobs you may like
Graphic designer Intern working from Home Featured
- @ Precise Technology And Research Centre Pvt Ltd
- Amarsingh Chowk ,10, Pokhara, 33700