Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Digital Wallet
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
Moru Digital Wallet is looking for a candidate for the position of Paid flutter developer Internship in Kathmandu for full-time office positions. Any final year or freshers who pass out looking for a flutter developer Internship in Kathmandu can apply for this position.
- Design & implement new modules based on the product requirements.
- Participating in architectural discussions for new applications.
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance.
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements.
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
- Debug existing software components, fix issues, and avoid regressions.
- Be proactive, take ownership, and be accountable.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews.
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- Experience contributing to and managing production mobile apps. You must have basic experience in Flutter development.
- Minimum 3 months working in a flutter (Must).
- Willing to work with a cross-platform framework.
- Published at least 1 app on the Apple Store / Play Store using Flutter.
- Unit/widget/integration testing of the app.
- Understanding the lifecycle of common widgets
- Understanding of how to use the theme.
- Basic Knowledge of how to debug the Flutter application.
- Ability to use canvas and custom paint usage in the Flutter project.
- Asynchrony/multithreading in Dart
Working Hours: 10 AM-5 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week
Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship
Office Location: 3rd Floor, Nirdhan Bhawan, Bhagwati Bahal, Naxal-1 Kathmandu, Nepal
No of Position:1
Apply for More Flutter Internship at InternSathi
Click Here For More Flutter Internship in Nepal and Flutter Remote Internship