Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Digital Wallet
Qualifications Bachelor Pass Out
Finance Internship in Nepal at MORU Digital Wallet
MORU Digital Wallet is looking interns for Finance Internship at Kathmandu for full time office positions. Any final year or freshers pass out looking for Finance Internship in Naxal, Kathmandu can apply for this position.
Pay Nep Private Limited was established on August 1, 2019 as the Payment Service Provider in Nepal with the goal of creating a comprehensive payment platform that empowers people from all cultural, regional, and educational backgrounds in Nepal to manage their finances easily. The company received its operating license from Nepal Rastra Bank on this date.
Job Description for Finance Internship at MORU Digital Wallet
- Book keeping
- Documentation work
Qualification for Finance Internship at MORU Digital Wallet
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Knowledge of accountings principle and software’s.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Certification Program
- Daily Allowance of Rs 200 for each day in office.
Who can apply for Finance Internship
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the full time office internship
- can start the internship between 5th Jan’23 and 10th Jan’23
- are available for duration of 3 -6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Other requirements for Internship
- Knowledge of accounting software.
Working Hours: 9 AM-5 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week
Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship