Industry Software Company
Qualifications Bachelor Pass Out
Documentation Internship in Kalanki at CAS Total Solution
CAS Total Solution is looking interns for Documentaion at Kalanki for full time office positions. Any final year or freshers pass out looking for internship in Kathmandu can apply for this position.
We are CAS Total Solution is a leading company engaged in providing total solutions in IT hardware, software, communications, data center, support and business process outsourcing comprising of below associate companies residing under
Silver Lining Pvt. Ltd.(commercial data center.)
OHM Data Center Pvt. Ltd. is designed and built the first ever commercial data center in Bhairahawa, Nepal focused on providing disaster recovery site and managed services for BFSI, Telecom, INGOs, Corporates and others.
OHM Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (authorized distributer of Ncell (Axiata).
MOSES Pvt. Ltd. (Consulting and growth company for Nepal businesses.)
CAS AgroTech Pvt. Ltd. is established with set objective to introduce modernize agriculture technologies and enhance the agriculture productivity in Nepal.
Job Description for Documentation Intern at CAS Total Solution
- Managing document filing system.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Keep track of documentation, which needs to be handled on time and deliver to right people/authority.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Maintain contact lists
- Drafting emails, letters, proposals, Purchase orders, contracts, addendums and Minutes, applications & others administrative reports.
- Courier documents to concerned person in timely manner and notify regarding delivery.
- Document preparation and compilation for tender submission task.
Salary / Stipend for Documentation Intern
Qualification for Documentation Intern
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
Who can apply for Documentation Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from job/internship
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Working Hours: 9:30 AM-5:30 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week
Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship
Office Location: MOSES Building, Kalanki
No of Position: 2