Experience 0-3 Months
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
Digital Marketing Internship at Cynical Technology
Cynical Technology is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Intern to join our growing team. The intern will assist with the development and execution of digital marketing strategies to promote our products and services to a global audience. Any bachelor running or freshers pass out looking for digital marketing internship can apply for this position.
Cynical is a Nepalese-based IT security service & solutions providing the company with skillful expertise in application penetration, network penetration, security auditing, and compliance that focuses on solving issues of concern to management in regards to cyber security. It is a trusted standard for companies that need to protect their brands, business, and dignity from debilitating cyber attacks. The firm serves as a digital risk adviser to businesses, governments, and institutions around the country.
Job Description for Digital Marketing Internship at Cynical Technology
- Assist in the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns across various platforms including social media, email marketing, and paid advertising
- Help to create and curate engaging content for social media and email marketing campaigns
- Assist with the management and optimization of paid advertising campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Research and stay up to date on the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
Salary / Stipend for Digital Marketing Internship
Stipend of 5K Per Month for Internship Period
Qualification for Digital Marketing Internship
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms and tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and MailChimp
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Currently enrolled in a marketing or related field of study
- Passion for technology
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Certification Program
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
Who can apply for Digital Marketing Internship
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from office internship
- can start the work from home office internship between 25th Jan’2023 and 28th Jan’2023
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Other requirements for Internship
- Good knowledge of website/project management
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Working Hours: 10 AM-5 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week
Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship
Office Launch + Compensation Leve