Experience 0-3 Months
Industry Digital Wallet
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
Moru Digital Wallet is looking for candidates for a Customer Support Internship in Kathmandu, a Full-time office position. Any final-year students or freshers who are passed out available for a full-time internship can apply for this position.
- Manage outbound calls in a timely manner;
- Handle customer inquiries and provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle customer complaints, obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and determine possible causes;
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Apply with Proper CV & Cover Letter for Customer Support Internship in Kathmandu