Qualifications Higher Secondary +2
We are a startup company in the Kathmandu valley. Our platform connects vehicle owners who are willing to rent their bikes and cars to other users. Users can host or rent their vehicles on the platform, and users in need of vehicles can search for and book the vehicles of their choice, either by providing dates and pick-up locations, or by having them delivered to their location.
Currently, we are building the platform, so we are looking for a content writer to help us with our website content. If you’re a fresher, Hamrofleet is an excellent place to start your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Produce well-researched, relevant content for our website.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, and blogs.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Working Hours: 3-4 hours per day (work from home).
- Certification Program
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
Internship Duration – 3 months of Paid Internship
Internship Location: Part Time – Work from Home Internship / Remote Work
Please apply with your sample of content if you have wrote on past.