Industry News Media
Qualifications Higher Secondary +2
We’re seeking interns for the Content Writer Internship to join our editorial team and provide new blog pieces, tutorials, and new reading copy to our website called TechPatro.com.
Conducting thorough research on industry-related issues, producing ideas for new content kinds, and proofreading pieces before publishing are all responsibilities of the Content Writer. We’d like to meet you if you’re experienced in creating internet content and have a keen eye for detail. Along with your application, feel free to submit samples of your work or a portfolio of your published pieces.
Finally, you’ll produce high-quality content that appeals to our target audiences, attracts customers, and increases brand awareness.
- Topics connected to the tech industry should be researched (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Using Content Management Systems, create well-structured drafts.
- Before publishing a blog post, proofread and revise it.
- Send your work to the editors for feedback and approval.
- To enhance online traffic, collaborate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles. Conduct simple keyword analysis and follow SEO rules.
- Use social media to promote your material.
- Identify reader’s demands and content gaps, and suggest new topics
- Ensure that everything is in order (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Content on the webpage should be updated as needed.
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or other related position is required.
- Experience conducting research from multiple sources Portfolio of published publications
- Knowledge of web-based publishing
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, as well as practical knowledge of content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- The ability to work under pressure
- A +2 degree and passion in marketing, English, journalism, or a related subject are required.