Job ID 20471
Industry Marketing Agency
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
Vacancy For Content Writer Interns
About the Company
Marching Ants is a leading professional data-driven Digital Marketing Agency in Nepal. We have been offering our data-centered digital marketing services to our clients since 2015. We offer 360 digital marketing solutions for customers to enhance their digital presence via online marketing strategies. A team of experts in Marching Ants makes optimum use of standard tools to improve your digital presence and digital marketing strategies. After extensive research, we craft your ads and social media campaigns. Further, we provide authentic, transparent information about reach, leads, and conversions. We are also a trusted SEO Agency in Nepal, offering organic growth to our clients. Our everyday goal is to make our clients’ online presence best in class via effective digital marketing tools. We assure to provide actionable and result-driven digital marketing experiences via our unique digital campaigns and boost your business to greater heights.
- Write and publish articles, blogs, and guest posts for different clients and multiple niches.
- Plan Monthly Content strategy for the Clients.
- Work in the Team of Content Writers.
- Produce Plagiarism free and error-free content for clients.
- Conduct Simple Keyword Research and produce the blog topics for the clients.
- Create Topic Cluster according to the Keyword Research
- Write image copy and captions for the day to day digital marketing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in any faculty. (BBA/BBS Student are highly encourage to apply)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Nepali writing, along with the ability to translate, proofread and provide subtitles for videos.
- A Basic knowledge of SEO and content marketing
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Fast learner with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Freshers and Students in 7th and 8th Semester are Highly Encouraged to apply.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Email Your CV at [email protected]