Qualifications 1st - 3rd Sem
Content Editor Internship in Dillibazar at Neema Academy
Neema Academy is looking interns for Content Editing at Dillibazar for full time. Candidates looking for learning opportunities can apply.
Neema Education Foundation (NEF) is a Nepali ed-tech startup formed in 2018 that aims to improve the existing education system through digitization. Our foundation comprises academicians and educators with over 30 years of experience in the Nepali education sector.
Job Description for Content Editor at Neema Academy
- Create/Edit/Finalize PowerPoint slides
- Arrange all the information/content in given guideline
- Animation for necessary text & images
- Must meet given deadline
- Research Assets ( pictures/templates) to be used in videos.
- Carry out other assigned task by Creative department.
Salary / Stipend for Content Editor Intern
8000 per month
Qualification for Content Editor Intern
- Proficiency with computers, especially w Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different goals at the same time
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
Who can apply for Content Editor Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
- have completes +2 or Bachelors Running
- Working Capability on MS Office (Especially on PowerPoint)
- Able to tackle work related issues
- Must be a team player
Working Hours: 9:30 AM-5:30 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week (Sunday to Friday)
Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship to deserving candidates.
Office Location: Dillibazar
No of Position:2