Experience 0-3 Months
Qualifications 7th- 8th Sem
Audit Intern Internship in Kathmandu at CAS TOTAL SOLUTIONS
CAS Total Solutions is looking interns for Audit Internship at Kathmandu for full time office positions. Any year or freshers pass out looking for Internship in Kathmandu can apply for this position.
We are CAS Total Solutions, a leading company engaged in providing total solutions in IT hardware, software, communications, data center, support and business process outsourcing comprising of below associate companies residing under
Silver Lining Pvt. Ltd. (commercial data center.)
OHM Data Center Pvt. Ltd. is designed and built the first ever commercial data center in Bhairahawa, Nepal focused on providing disaster recovery site and managed services for BFSI, Telecom, INGOs, Corporates and others.
OHM Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (authorized distributer of Ncell (Axiata).
MOSES Pvt. Ltd. (Consulting and growth company for Nepal businesses.)
CAS AgroTech Pvt. Ltd. is established with set objective to introduce modernize agriculture technologies and enhance the agriculture productivity in Nepal.
Job Description for Audit Internship at CAS TOTAL SOLUTIONS
- Document audit report/findings/recommendations.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Ensure audit working file and permanent files are properly indexed with relevant documents to make sure issues/observations are supported adequately with evidences and easily cross-referenced.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Assisting in various other activities of the department
- Other jobs and duties as assigned by the supervisor
Salary / Stipend for Audit Internship in Nepal
Monthly Payment of 5000 to 8000/-
Qualification for Audit Internship
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Placement following internship is determined by skills and learning attitude.
Who can apply for Audit Internship
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Other requirements for Internship
- Good knowledge of accounting
Working Hours: 9.30 AM-5.30 PM
Working Days:6 Days a Week
Office Location: CAS Building, Putalisadak
No of Position:1
Note : Job Opportunity after the completion of the Internship