Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Higher Secondary +2
Documentation / Content Writer Internship & Job at Wild Boar Technology
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copy-writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
#interns can also apply.