Any candidates looking to apply for internships from InternSathi can apply through an extremely easy and simple process. Before launching the InternSathi Website candidates were able to apply for internships via google forms by uploading CV/resumes and Cover letters. But that was a tedious process for internsathi team. So we brought this website to track employers, make processes easy, and automate, all in one dashboard.
Steps to Apply for internship from InternSathi
Applying for internSathi is easy, first of all, a candidate needs to register on internsathi website as a candidate.
Step 1: Register/ Login as a candidate at internsathi.com.
- Click on signup from the navigation bar/ menu bar.
- Click on the candidate.
- Enter username without space or gap between words(InternSathi or Intern_Sathi)
- Enter a valid email address.
- Enter password
- Enter confirm password
- Enter phone number (check country code and country +977, Nepal)
- Select the Sectors in which you are looking for an internship (max sector select 3).
- Click on Sign Up
- Note: Don’t log in with Google while registering.
Step 2: Fill in all the details on My Profile
- You will be redirected to the dashboard or click on my account on the Navigation bar or menu bar
- Click on My Profile.
- Enter Full Name
- Check Email
- Select Date of Birth
- Check Phone Number
- Check sector
- Enter the Job Title (In which position you are looking for an intern)
- Select salary type
- Enter Salary/Stipend
- Fill candidate description (About yourself from your Resume and Cover letter)
- Select Academic Level
- Select Age
- Select Gender
- Select Industry (Mail us if you don’t find your industry type – will add them)
- Check Country
- Select State (Region Wise)
- Select City
- Enter Postal Code
- Enter Full Address
- Click on Save Setting
- Note: Don’t skip the candidate description and write a minimum of one paragraph, i.e., more than 500 words.
Step 3: Fill in all the details on My Resume.
- Click on My Resume
- Type Cover Letter or Upload Cover Letter – (Max 1Mb) and allowed file types are (.pdf)
- Add or Select Skills
- Add Education (School, +2, Bachelor, Master)
- Add Experience (If any)
- Add portfolio (Upload images and links of your works)
- Add Expertise
- Add language
- Add Hoors add Rewards (Extra Activities)
- Click on Update Resume
- Note: Don’t skip the portfolio section; work for at least one week to make one personal portfolio.
Step 4: Upload your CV/ resume to CV Manager.
- Click on CV Manager
- Upload Your CV – – (Max 3Mb) and allowed file types are (.pdf)
- Note: Don’t upload doc or docx files and file size above 3 MB.
Step 5: Check the profile score and try to cross 95% Profile Score
- Click on Complete Profile
- Close the tab after checking to improve your profile suggestions.
- Complete it by visiting My Profile, My Resume, or CV Manager.
- Note: Complete Your Profile and achieve a profile score of 50% or higher.
Criteria For Profile Approval
- Update Your Profile to the Maximum To Increase The Profile Approval Rate.
- Add a Standard & Professional Resume To Increase The Profile Approval Rate.
- Add a Certificate of Training To Increase The Profile Approval Rate.
- Add a Proper Bio With an Intro and Career Goal To Increase The Profile Approval Rate.
- Add a Portfolio To Increase The Profile Approval Rate.
- Follow Resume & CV Guidelines mentioned in the Video