Most businesses and startups hire interns to help them expand and try new strategies within their teams.
Internship offers differ from company to company in terms of role, level of responsibility, and salary (stipend).
The internship program benefits both the employer and the interns.
In this article, we’ll look at the reasons for hiring an intern and the advantages of having interns in your organization, as well as the top three reasons why you shouldn’t recruit interns.
Reasons to Hire an Intern
- Support and assist the current employee.
- Develop a healthy work culture.
- A new way of brainstorming and strategy planning.
- Employees’ mentorship and leadership skills development.
- Positive publicity among colleges and universities and potential future interns.
- To grow the employee candidate pool for the next hire.
- Increases business productivity with a new way of working.
- Contributes to company growth.
- Put your employees through the level-up trial test.
- Budget friendly for the organization.
What is internship ?
An internship is a real-time experience program that helps students and freshers learn and implement the industry-level working module.
Is internship is paid ?
Yes, mostly the interns are paid as per their skills and learning aptitude and also to cover their extra expenses such as travelling, recharging, breakfast, and launch.
How long is an internship program?
Generally, an internship is a 3-month long program and can be extended to a 6-month period that varies from company to company.
What to do after completing internship?
After completing an internship of 3 or 6 months, You can apply for the job or work as a full-time employee at the same company with employee benefits.
How to hire interns ?
You can hire interns from internsathi.com. Our platform consists of lots of registered skilled candidates whom you can hire easily.
What are the Reason to Hire an Intern ?
The new intern assists and supports the current employee and contributes to the development of a positive work culture.
Is hiring intern is cost effective for company ?
Yes, absolutely. Hiring interns is always a cost-effective way to build an employee pool for the long term.